"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

10/8/16

Pantaloons!

I bought this incredibly cute outfit for Luna from an Ebay seller.



Isn't this hat amazing?



The outfit is big ruffled pantaloons in a darling rose print, an over skirt that is trimmed in lace and pearls, a little lace tube top, a sleeveless lace top, the hat, and arm bands. These pictures don't do it justice either. The lace outer layer top has clear sequins on it that gives it just a bit of sparkle.


 It's called Mori style, which I had to look up. It's a Japanese fashion style that started in 2007 they call Mori, or Forest Girl. The clothing is loose fitting and layered and the goal is to look natural and earthy.




I am so happy I came across this outfit. It fits Luna's personality perfectly.

Which reminds me, apparently I have not blogged about the Liz Frost doll, Ruby (in peach). I ordered Ruby, who is Luna's friend, last March.



It's been a long wait, but Ruby is coming soon. Liz emailed me that the factory has shipped them to her, so it won't be long now.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment